Sunday, October 28, 2012

Today I have nothing to say.

Honestly I made another stupid note, but I started to draw this picture while I was thinking about the note, and finally I prefered to finish the picture instead of the note. I don't think you'll miss a great thing, but as I was in a "Marvel mood", I prefered to stay in this way.

You probably guessed, I made the colo' with my graphic tab, I'll to finish the paper version, and it soon, just to compare both.

Oh, and tell me what do you think about it, I'll do other drawings like this with Marvel, DC or others characters.

If you want to see some charcater, just tell me and I'll do a fan art, it'll help me to work on other graphic styles.






And the scan version :





And a part of my playlist when I was working on the picture :
(It's a French band)





No comments:

Post a Comment