Sunday, December 2, 2012

An update please !

As the last things I've put on the main blog are kinda private jokes, I thought that posting them here would be... Useless...

But, I can post illustrations I made !

Here they are :


This is a sketch I made when I heard about Disney buying Lucasfilms and planning a Star-Wars VII for 2015...



I posted it on my main blog while saying that all the drawings I posted before were about characters, but things I really like to draws are sceneries...


Ah, and I have to specify that I haven't drawn this from a template.



I also try some non-common views...




Here is a fanart proposed in a comment on my main blog, it's Luffy from the manga One-Piece.

It's still in progress...



And that is another sketch from my sketchbook, I made a little game on my main blog, and it's also available here :

In this picture are drawn 10 well known buildings in the world.

People who can name most of them ( or all of them ), will win a personnal drawing dedicated.



No comments:

Post a Comment